|Making the roads safer|
The ACE Help Phone is a high quality, state-of-the-art cellular transmitter that provides the communication link to a mobile telephone network. An electronic interface provides all the functions of a telephone. The unit can be remotely programmed to call a required number at the push of a button.
The enclosure is designed for severe weather conditions and heavy duty hardware makes the enclosure vandal resistant. A pushbutton is located in or on the face of the enclosure. A pre-programmed number, frequently an Automobile Association on 131111 for roadside applications, is called once the emergency push button is pressed. The ACE Help Phone can be made to call two phone numbers if required.
Power is supplied by long life maintenance free batteries, which are recharged by a solar panel or an AC mains source. The power supply via solar panel provides a complete stand-alone unit. The system is designed for 15 minutes active and 60 minutes standby mode per 24 hours for a period of up to one week without solar panel re-charging. It uses as little as 60 milliamps current when idle . The ACE Help Phone can place a diagnostic call to the remote service centre before battery power is too low for further reliable operation.
* Vandal resistant.
* Low current consumption (60ma. when idle)
* Battery management system.
* System Self monitoring built in.
* Noise cancelling technology designed by Ace Communications.
* Traffic noise management system (loudspeaker volume is automatically adjusted to suit ambient traffic noise levels).
* Remote system management.
* Modular construction for ease of servicing.
* Stainless steel front panel for long life.
* Self diagnostics on power up. The Help Phone will not only tell you if there is a problem but also where the problem is.
Copyright © 2006 ACE Communications WA Pty Ltd. All rights reserved ABN: 77 060 082 644