1. Gives you the ability to start from your
Auxiliary battery when your Main battery is flat.
2. Is spike protected and
compatible with new vehicle engine systems.
3. Radio emission tested,
recommended for operation with HF and UHF radio systems.
4. Accurate voltage display (+/-
5%) on both Main and Auxiliary batteries.
5. Fully automatic battery
management with manual override.
6. Low voltage warnings on Main and
7. High voltage warnings on Main
and Auxiliary batteries.
8. Microprocessor controlled for
9. Visual and audible warnings.
10. Automatic dimming of all
11. Gives you the ability to isolate
the Auxiliary battery if not being used or is required to be kept in
12. Informs you if your alternator
is not keeping up with the load of your accessories.
13. Informs you of the condition of
14. Is simple to fit to almost any
15. The Dualmate uses self-resetting
fuses on all input wires for added safety.